I'm starting this week with a Grateful Heart - a wonderful linkup courtesy of Emily over at EmberGrey!
There's so many things to be grateful for today! Here's just a few:
1) Visa approval in record time!! Friday's embassy appointment went great!
2) Time with friends who moved back to the US a few weeks ago. Nat and Adam were back in London for work and we got to meet them for dinner yesterday (at Cheryl & Mark's, the awesome hosting duo - so you know the food was great! Can I just say 'homemade ice cream cake'...?!!) It was as if they'd never left - so good to see them and hear how freaking amazing their new city of Santa Monica is!!
3) Buffalo mozzarella, caprese salads....be still my heart.
4) Meeting halfway with landlords so we don't have to pay another extra month for this house when we move!
5) Going to bed early last night. (I have a terrible habit of going to bed around midnight - never was a problem until Bug started waking between 5 and 6 every day. But in bed at 10:30 last night meant I still got 7 hours of sleep when we were up at 5:30...only took me 18 mos to figure out ha!)
6) Upcoming time with family and friends...it's going to be a brilliant weekend celebrating Niamh and Niall's wedding!!!! =)
7) An impromptu visit to my favorite town in England, St. Albans, to find a dress to wear this weekend (surprisingly, French Connection for the win!). This meant I also got to stop into the gorgeous, old Cathedral and have a few precious quiet moments with my thoughts.
OK that is plenty to be grateful for today - I hope you find it easy to think of something! Share your grateful heart by clicking the button at the top of the page - or just go and enjoy some more grateful posts! Have a great week!