Today is another Grateful Heart Monday, a post I am now looking forward to writing more and more each week (thanks to Emily for the linkup)!!
I am so grateful for so many things today:
1) My amazing father, who gave me life (along with my mom, obvi!) and has been a fantastic life guide and my number one fan over all these years.
2) My wonderful father-in-law, who welcomed me into his family as if I were his own flesh and blood. I am loving our relationship and enjoying how it develops as we get to know each other even better.
3) My one and only, the man who makes me happier than anyone deserves to be - my husband, M. He is such a great partner in crime, and the best daddy ever to our little Bug. He awes me every day with the depth of his love for Bug (and me!). The love she has for her daddy is palpable and I can see it on her face every time she looks at him - I look forward to watching their relationship grow as she gets older and can communicate even more.
4) A healthy new baby niece!! M's sister had a beautiful baby girl just before the weekend, and all are healthy and happy and home now. :) I cannot WAIT to get newborn cuddles in, I am hoping we can plan a visit back to Ireland soon.
5) And last but not least, I am thankful that in just three days my bff KC will be HERE IN LONDON!! Can you taste the excitement?? I can't wait to see her, to do all of the fun touristy things I've been frenetically booking in the last few days, and to take a bazillion photos together. It's been literally 2 years since I've seen her and so I am thankful for air miles, for her awesome hubby who will be running the stable and caring for their gorgeous little one while she's here, and for her willingness to fly over here for just a short trip!!
What are you grateful for today? :)